Christian-Muslim Relations Online 2 (CMRO2) is a bibliographical history of relations between the two faiths as they are reflected in works written by Christians and Muslims about the other and against the other. It covers all parts of the world from the year 1500 to 1914, including the ages of European expansion and colonialism. CMRO2 comprises thousands of comprehensive entries on individual works and their authors, together with introductory essays to the periods and areas covered, making it the fullest available source in this field.
Features and Benefits
- International expert authorship
- Unrivalled comprehensive bibliographic reference work on Christian-Muslim Relations
- Covers the period 1500-1900
- Cross-searchable database
- Easy access to up-to-date information