The Hague Academy Collected Courses Online / Recueil des cours de l’Académie de La Haye en ligne, makes nearly 100 years of scholarship of international law electronically available to students and researchers around the world. Now available in full-html, this version opens up the encyclopedic richness of the Collected Courses to its full extent by offering advanced text search options, and improved on-screen readability. At the same time, the download and print PDF functionality remains in place.
Founded in 1923, The Hague Academy of International Law is a leading center for high-level teaching and research in public and private international law. The Academy’s scientific board, the Curatorium, calls upon distinguished specialists, including academics, practitioners, diplomats, and other experts from all over the world, to deliver courses to an international audience. The courses are published in the series Collected Courses of The Hague Academy of International Law / Recueil des cours de l’Académie de La Haye. Comprising over 400 volumes (or approximately 200.000 pages), this is the most important encyclopedic publication available on private and public international law.
Features and Benefits - New courses are added to the online edition throughout the year
- Full text search and advanced search functionality are available
- Search results are highlighted in the complete course
- Each course starts with a clickable table of contents
- Enables continuous reading from chapter to chapter
- Abstracts in English and French available for most courses
- Page numbers from printed edition are visible for citation purposes
- Clickable footnotes with mouse-over functionality
- A complete PDF for each course is available
- OpenURL functionality is included in the bibliographic references, linking directly to your preferred library catalog
- COUNTER compliant usage statistics