The International Year Book and Statesmen's Who's Who Online
The International Year Book and Statesmen’s Who’s Who Online is an authoritative and esteemed source of information on:
- All the countries of the world, including territories and federal states;
- All significant international and national organizations, from the United Nations to economic and trade organizations;
- Comprehensive biographical profiles of over 4,000 of the most important people in the world today.
The work is thoroughly revised annually by a dedicated editorial staff. In addition to valuable overviews of each country of the world and information on the top international organizations, more contact details, e-mail addresses and URLs are included with each new edition. Profiles of key people from around the world make this an essential product for hard-to-find biographies. The work is cross-referenced for ease of use.
The International Year Book and Statesmen’s Who’s Who is also available in print, visit
www.brill.com for more information.
Features and Benefits - Thoroughly revised annually
- Valuable overviews per country
- Profiles of major international organizations
- Cross reference for ease of use
The product has a clear interface and comprehensive search facilities. All URLs and emails are hypertext linked and the product acts as an invaluable portal for ongoing research, including full text constitutions. Entries also include colour national and state flags and are linked to clear state maps. Even more content is available in
The International Year Book and Statesmen’s Who’s Who Online including further biographies of the key players in the world today.
The International Year Book and Statesmen’s Who’s Who Online also includes the prestigious
Who’s Who in Public International Law, providing unique access to the main players within international law.