The first known catalogue of the MSS. from the library of the Norbertine Abbey of Parc, founded in 1129 and situated near Louvain, is the one that was edited in 1635, under the direction of the abbot Johannes Masius, at the request of Antonius Sanderus who published it in the second part of his Bibliotheca Belgica manuscripta (1643 or 1644). As a catalogue it is mediocre and only useful for a reconstruction of the collection. Moreover, at the beginning of the 18th century nearly all the MSS. were bound, and consequently the contents of some volumes may have changed.