This unparalleled reference work offers an overview of ceramics from China. The 16 volumes are arranged by region and contain high quality images of ceramics and detailed descriptions in Chinese and English. The Complete Collection of Ceramic Art Unearthed in China together with the companion set The Complete Collection of Jades Unearthed in China provide an indispensable reference tool for the study of Chinese art. This title is a bilingual English-Chinese publication, published by Science Press. BRILL has exclusive distribution rights outside of China.
Please contact our sales team for more information on prices and licensing.
List of Volumes
1. Beijing, by YU Ping
2. Tianjin, Liaoning, Jilin & Heilongjiang, by CHEN Yong, WANG Jingchen, MA Baojie, JIN Xudong & WANG Zhenzhen
3. Heibei, by CAO Kai
4. Inner Mongolia, by Tala
5. Shanxi, by SHI Jinming
6. Shandong, by XIE Zhixiu, YOU Shaoping & ZHENG Tongxiu
7. Jiangsu & Shanghai, by ZHANG Min & SONG Jian
8. Anhui, by YANG Lixin
9. Zhejiang, by CAO Jinyan
10.Guangdong, Guangxi, Hainan, Sichuan, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan, by HUANG Daoqin, LAN Riyong & LI Mingbin
11. Fujian, by YANG Cong
12. Henan, by SUN Xinmin
13. Hubei & Henan, by WANG Hongxing & LI Jianmao
14. Jiangxi, by CAO Guoqing
15. Shaanxi, by LIU Yunhui & ZHOU Kuiying
16. Gansu, Qinghai, Ningxia, Xinjiang, Yunan, Guizhou & Tibet, by WANG Hui, MA Weimin, LUO Feng et al.