Brill Journal Archives Online Part 2: BRILL Collection 2020
Brill Journal Archives Part 2: BRILL Collection 2020
Brill Journal Archives Part 2: BRILL Collection 2020 offers access to ALL archival content from 2000-2016 of all Brill journals. The Brill Journal Archives Online offers access to Brill’s journal archival content and consists of two parts, the first part covers the 19th and 20th centuries and the second part covers the years 2000-2016.
The Brill Journal Archives Online provide specific benefits to both researchers and librarians:
• Complete access to all available content of leading academic journals in the humanities, social sciences, international law & human rights and biology & science.
• A unique historical perspective on research in these fields, which benefits research being carried out today.
• Full-text search options for the entire archive collection.
• Responsive design enables a positive user experience on mobile devices.
• Cost-effective access to the complete history of journals to support research and teaching.
• Guarantees perpetual access to all the content in the Brill Journal Archives Online.
• Compliant with COUNTER usage statistics.