Brill's Medieval Reference Library Online offers online access to the following reference works in medieval studies:
- Encyclopedia of Medieval Pilgrimage (2009)
- Encyclopedia of the Medieval Chronicle (2010, with updates in 2014, 2016, and 2021)
- Encyclopedia of Medieval Dress and Textiles of the British Isles c. 450-1450 (2012, with updates in 2016, 2018, and 2021)
- Brill's Encyclopedia of the Middle Ages(2016)
With over 4,200 signed entries, plus over 200 illustrations, this is an indispensible online resource for anyone interested in pre-modern European history and culture.
- Online edition of the original four print Brill encyclopedias, complete and unabridged
- One entirely new encyclopedia (2016)
- Two encyclopedias with revised, updated, and new articles
- Fully searchable: users can search across all four encyclopedias within the reference library, or limit their search to just one (via A-Z browsing or word search); advanced search options also available.
The encyclopedias are also available to purchase online and in print separately.