British Intelligence on China in Tibet, 1903-1950
This edition is fully endorsed by the British Library – Oriental and India Office Collections (OIOC). The files will serve as an essential source material for the study of (among others) the following subjects:
• British intervention in Tibet, 1903-04;
• Tibet’s expulsion of the Chinese, 1911-12;
• The McMahon Line and border determination;
• British support for Tibetan de facto independence;
• Changing attitudes during World War II;
• Indian independence and the Chinese invasion.