A collection of 20 specially commissioned research companions covering contemporary religion, theology and philosophy. Peer reviewed and written by experts, these handbooks offer balanced accounts at an advanced level, along with an overview of the state of scholarship and a synthesis of debate, pointing the way for future research. Designed for students and scholars, the books explain what sources there are, what methodologies and approaches are appropriate in dealing with them, what issues arise and how they have been treated, and what room there is for disagreement. All volumes are in English.
Features & Benefits • Access to 474 essays written by leading experts.
• More than ten years of content.
• Sophisticated tools allow for exporting citations, save searches and sharing content.
• Easy navigation through full-text search and metadata search.
• Students and faculty will have the option to order their own $25 paperback copy of each title in the collection through Brill’s MyBook program.
Collection Highlights • Handbook of Contemporary Japanese Religions
• Handbook of Scientology
• Handbook of New Age
• A Companion to Public Theology –
2017 Choice Outstanding Academic Title • Brill's Companion to Anarchism and Philosophy
The title list and free MARC records are available for download
Please note that titles published since 2007 have also been included in other Brill E-Book collections.