Brill Journal Archives Online Part 1: Humanities & Social Sciences Collection 2020
Brill Journal Archives Online Part 1: Humanities & Social Sciences Collection 2020 offers access to Brill’s journal archival content in the humanities and social sciences subject area for the years 1850-1999.
The Brill Journal Archives Online provide specific benefits to both researchers and librarians:
• Complete access to all available content of leading academic journals in the humanities, social sciences, international law & human rights and biology & science.
• A unique historical perspective on research in these fields, which benefits research being carried out today.
• Full-text search options for the entire archive collection.
• Responsive design enables a positive user experience on mobile devices.
• Cost-effective access to the complete history of journals to support research and teaching.
• Guarantees perpetual access to all the content in the Brill Journal Archives Online.
• Compliant with COUNTER usage statistics.