List of Tables
1. The 31 chapters of MS Q-867 and corresponding passages in the Almanacco Perpetuo.
2. Chapter 1 of MS Q-867 compared to Almanacco Perpetuo.
3. Chapter 2 of MS Q-867 compared to Almanacco Perpetuo.
4. Lunar weather prognostics: MS Q-867 (chapter 8) compared to Almanacco Perpetuo.
5. Eclipses for 1665 (Q-867 and Almanacco Perpetuo).
6. Comparison of Beltrano’s positions and zctual positions of house cusps and planetary positions for 21 June 1635.
7. Descriptions of Aries and Pisces, as found in the Italian and Georgian versions.
8. Georgian transliterations of Italian terms from MS Q-884.
9. Names of the lunar mansions in Georgian, Italian, and Latin.
10. Components of six Georgian lunaria.
11. Names of the Eight Stars according to Chardin and Hartner.
12. Self-similar cycles (Multiples of 12).
13. Biblical events associated with lunar days (MS H-503, Western Lunaria).
14. Comparison of the Ephod component in two Georgian Lunaria.