The ultimate guide to international maritime boundaries provides up-to-date, regionally-organized content. Complete with hyperlinked maps and keyword search functionality, features include:
- Systematic, expert analysis of all international maritime boundaries, joint development zones and unitization agreements worldwide;
- Comprehensive coverage of every modern maritime boundary treaty concluded from 1942 to present;
- Analysis of maritime boundaries established by decision of the International Court of Justice, the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea, and ad hoc tribunals;
- Detailed maps depicting individual boundaries in their geographic context;
- Annually updated, detailed, hyperlinked regional maps accompany reports examining the status of maritime boundary delimitation in eleven regions of the world;
- Expert essays on the development of maritime boundary theory and practice; and
- A hyperlinked country-by-country index for enhanced access to reports and treaties.
International Maritime Boundaries Online is an unmatched comprehensive reference for international state practice concerning maritime boundary delimitation, and is used and referenced widely by practitioners and scholars of international law.