On this page you will find information concerning Brill's Supervisory Board and Management Board. Please scroll down for further details.
Robin Hoytema van Konijnenburg (1957, Dutch), Chairman of the Supervisory Board (as per 25 June 2020)
Mr. Hoytema van Konijnenburg was appointed to the Board in 2015 and his current term runs till 2023.
- Board member Stichting Administratiekantoor Roeminck Insurance (as per 2 April, 2020)
- Board member Vereniging Effectenuitgevende Ondernemingen (VEUO)
- Board member of European Issuers
Catherine Lucet (1959, French), Member of the Supervisory Board
Mrs. Lucet was appointed to the Board in 2013. Her current term runs until 2021.
- Managing Director of Editis Education & Réference
- Vice President of Cap Digital, the French business cluster for digital contents and services
- Independent Board member and member of the Audit Committee Casino
Theo van der Raadt (1953, Dutch), Vice-chairman of the Supervisory Board (as per 25 June 2020)
Mr. Van der Raadt was appointed to the Board in 2019 and his current term runs till 2023.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board, ICT Group NV
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Shared Stories Group (publishing house), till 15 May 2019
- Vice Chairman Supervisory Board / Chairman audit committee / Chairman remuneration committee, BDR Thermea Group
Peter Coebergh, Chief Executive
Peter Coebergh served as President Corporate & Healthcare Markets at Springer Science + Business Media, and member of the Management Board. Previously Peter Coebergh worked at Springer as President of STM Sales ROW (2007-2011) and as Vice-President Library Sales ROW (2004 to 2007). Before he joined Springer he was Sales Director at Kluwer Academic Publishers (2001 to 2004) and Marketing Director of Kluwer - Business Unit Legal (1999 to 2001). He held various International Marketing and Sales positions abroad at Royal BolsWessanen from 1991 to 1999. In 1987 he obtained a Master in Law in Dutch civil law from Leiden University.
Wim Dikstaal, Chief Financial Officer ad interim
Wim Dikstaal holds an MSc degree in Business Economics from the University of Amsterdam. He started his career in 1994 at Nethold in the pay TV industry. Between 1999 and 2018 he served in different finance positions at Wolters Kluwer, both in the Netherlands and abroad as CFO of WK Scandinavia. Since 2018 he is an independent interim manager. Before starting his second interim period with Brill (as per November 2020), he joined the Dutch Air Traffic Control organization (LVNL) as interim manager in the capacity of head of corporate finance & contracting.
Jasmin Lange, Chief Publishing Officer
Jasmin Lange holds a PhD in Book History from the University of Mainz, Germany. Before joining Brill she worked for Ernst Klett in Germany, Blackwell's in the UK and for an international academic network based at the University of Edinburgh. After moving to Brill in 2011 she specialized in M&A, content acquisition, new business models, licensing and open access.