Forthcoming Series: DQR Studies in the Lyric
Series Editor: Eva Zettelmann, University of Vienna, Austria
The series DQR Studies in the Lyric publishes work on the theory of poetry, lyric and verse. It welcomes investigations which deepen or revise traditional approaches and especially encourages studies that advance fresh, transdisciplinary frameworks. This series features research into poetic genres associated with lyric form across a wide array of time periods, languages, and cultures. Highlighting the lyric genre as it appears in various languages, media, and traditions, across diverse national and international contexts, this series offers a platform for an international exchange of innovative methodologies and theoretical advances in the study of poetry and poetics.
All works in this series have been subjected to a scrutinous double blind peer review prior to publication.
- Jonathan Culler, Cornell University, USA
- Jahan Ramazani, University of Virginia, USA
- Antonio Rodriguez, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Christine A. Knoop, Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics, Frankfurt, Germany
- Avery Slater, University of Toronto, Canada