On this page you will find information concerning Brill's Supervisory Board and Management Board. Please scroll down for further details.
Robin Hoytema van Konijnenburg (1957, Dutch), Chairman of the Supervisory Board (as per 25 June 2020)
Mr. Hoytema van Konijnenburg was appointed to the Board in 2015 and his current term runs till 2023.
- Board member Stichting Administratiekantoor Roeminck Insurance (as per 2 April, 2020)
- Board member Vereniging Effectenuitgevende Ondernemingen (VEUO)
- Board member of European Issuers
Theo van der Raadt (1953, Dutch), Vice-chairman of the Supervisory Board (as per 25 June 2020)
Mr. Van der Raadt was appointed to the Board in 2019 and his current term runs till 2023.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board, ICT Group NV
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Shared Stories Group (publishing house), till 15 May 2019
- Vice Chairman Supervisory Board / Chairman audit committee / Chairman remuneration committee, BDR Thermea Group
Anneke Blok (1971, Dutch), Member of the Supervisory Board
Mrs. Blok was appointed to the Board in 2021. Her current term runs until 2025.
- Chairperson Board of Directors Stichting Cito
- Director of Cito BV (a 100% subsidiary of Stichting Cito)
- Director of Woots BV (a 51% subsidiary of Cito BV)
Wim Dikstaal, Chief Financial Officer
Wim Dikstaal holds an MSc degree in Business Economics from the University of Amsterdam. He started his career in 1994 at Nethold in the pay TV industry. Between 1999 and 2018 he served in different finance positions at Wolters Kluwer, both in the Netherlands and abroad as CFO of WK Scandinavia. Since 2018 he is an independent interim manager. Before starting his second interim period with Brill (as per November 2020), he joined the Dutch Air Traffic Control organization (LVNL) as interim manager in the capacity of head of corporate finance & contracting.
Jasmin Lange, Chief Publishing Officer
Jasmin Lange holds a PhD in Book History from the University of Mainz, Germany. Before joining Brill she worked for Ernst Klett in Germany, Blackwell's in the UK and for an international academic network based at the University of Edinburgh. After moving to Brill in 2011 she specialized in M&A, content acquisition, new business models, licensing and open access.