On this page you will find information concerning Brill's Supervisory Board and Management Board. Please scroll down for further details.
Steven Perrick (1949, Dutch), Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Mr. Perrick was appointed Chairman to the Board in August 2016. His current term runs until 2020.
- Attorney at Wakkie+Perrick, Amsterdam
- Professor occupying an endowed chair in civil law at Amsterdam University
- Chairman Stichting Ammodo
- Board Member Stichting Continuïteit NN Group
- Board Member Stichting Preferred Shares Mylan
- Deputy Judge at the court of justice in Arnhem
- Editor and advisor of law publications
Catherine Lucet (1959, French), Member of the Supervisory Board
Mrs. Lucet was appointed to the Board in 2013. Her current term runs until 2021.
- Managing Director of Editis Education & Réference
- Vice President of Cap Digital, the French business cluster for digital contents and services
- Independent Board member and member of the Audit Committee Casino
Robin Hoytema van Konijnenburg (1957, Dutch), Member of the Supervisory Board
Mr. Hoytema van Konijnenburg was appointed to the Board in 2015 and his current term runs till 2023.
- Senior Director Pensions Governance of Heineken International B.V.
- Board member Stichting Administratiekantoor Roeminck Insurance (as per 2 April, 2020)
- Board member Vereniging Effectenuitgevende Ondernemingen (VEUO)
- Board member American Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands
- Chairman of Stichting Heineken Pensioenfonds
- Chairman of the Scottish & Newcastle Pension Scheme
- Board member of the Heineken Afrika Foundation
Theo van der Raadt (1953, Dutch), Member of the Supervisory Board
Mr. Van der Raadt was appointed to the Board in 2019 and his current term runs till 2023.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board, ICT Group NV
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Shared Stories Group (publishing house), till 15 May 2019
- Vice Chairman Supervisory Board / Chairman audit committee / Chairman remuneration committee, BDR Thermea Group
Peter Coebergh, Chief Executive
Peter Coebergh served as President Corporate & Healthcare Markets at Springer Science + Business Media, and member of the Management Board. Previously Peter Coebergh worked at Springer as President of STM Sales ROW (2007-2011) and as Vice-President Library Sales ROW (2004 to 2007). Before he joined Springer he was Sales Director at Kluwer Academic Publishers (2001 to 2004) and Marketing Director of Kluwer - Business Unit Legal (1999 to 2001). He held various International Marketing and Sales positions abroad at Royal BolsWessanen from 1991 to 1999. In 1987 he obtained a Master in Law in Dutch civil law from Leiden University.
Olivier de Vlam, Chief Financial Officer / Chief Operations Officer
Olivier de Vlam holds an MSc degree in Business Economics from University of Groningen. He started his career 20 years ago at Wolters Kluwer and has held different positions in Finance both in the Netherlands and abroad, among others FP&A, operational auditing, M&A, ERP implementation and general finance management.
Jasmin Lange, Chief Publishing Officer
Jasmin Lange holds a PhD in Book History from the University of Mainz, Germany. Before joining Brill she worked for Ernst Klett in Germany, Blackwell's in the UK and for an international academic network based at the University of Edinburgh. After moving to Brill in 2011 she specialized in M&A, content acquisition, new business models, licensing and open access.