Forthcoming Series: Philosophy and Human Rights
The book series Philosophy and Human Rights provides a venue for outstanding scholarship on contemporary and newly emerging issues in the context of human rights theory and practice in philosophy. The series favors monographs on human rights that work at the cutting edge of ethics/moral philosophy, social- and political philosophy, and law.
This series is a subseries of the Value Inquiry Book Series.
- Prof. Dr. John-Stewart Gordon (Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Prof. Dr. Will Kymlicka (Queen’s University, Kingston, Canada)
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Pogge (Yale University, New Haven, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Boylan (Marymount University, Arlington, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Christopher A. Riddle (Utica College, New York, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Horn (University of Bonn, Bonn, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Claudio Corradetti (University of Rome "Tor Vergata“, Rome, Italy)