Forthcoming Series: Studies in Critical Pedagogy, Theology, and Spirituality
Series Editor: James D. Kirylo, University of South Carolina, USA
The purpose of this book series aims to foster the exploration of faith, spirituality, religion, and theology and its intersection with critical pedagogy, curriculum theorizing, and education in general and the overall impact on the fostering of ecumenical dialogical spaces, critical thought, intentional practice, and transformation.
Authors are cordially invited to submit proposals and/or full manuscripts by e-mail to Assistant Editor Evelien van der Veer.
Series Editor: James D. Kirylo is associate professor of education at the University of South Carolina. His work in critical pedagogy intersects with themes related to theology, spirituality, and religion.
- Nathaniel Bryan, Miami University, USA
- Zehavit Gross, Bar-llan University, Israel
- Peter McLaren, Chapman University, USA
- Drick Boyd, Eastern University, USA
- Antonia Darder, Loyola Marymount University, USA
- Meir Muller, University of South Carolina, USA
- Peter Mayo, University of Malta, Malta