The third online collection of Brill’s acclaimed series of
Companions to Classical Studies
continues to present the best in current scholarship in the field. The topics of the volumes in this collection range from the military history to the reception of Aristotle, Seneca and Aristophanes and much more. These companions provide a graduate-level synthesis of debate and the state of scholarship on the subjects. Designed for students and scholars, the books explain what sources there are, what methodologies and approaches are appropriate in dealing with them, what issues arise and how they have been treated, and what room there is for disagreement. All volumes are in English.
Features & Benefits
• Access to 178 essays written by leading experts.
• Sophisticated tools allow for exporting citations, save searches and sharing content.
• Easy navigation through full-text search and metadata search.
• Students and faculty will have the option to order their own $25 paperback copy of each title in the collection through Brill’s MyBook program.
• The volumes have not been included in any other e-book collection before.
• Brill's Companion to the Classics, Fascist Italy, and Nazi Germany
• Brill's Companion to the Reception of Senecan Tragedy
• Brill's Companion to Nonnus of Panopolis
• Brill's Companion to the Reception of Aristotle in Antiquity
The title list and free MARC records are available for download