Various Authors & Editors Search for other papers by Various Authors & Editors in https://brill.com/search?f_0=author&q_0=Various+Authors+%26+Editors Google Scholar PubMedClose
The second online collection of specially commissioned research companions focusing on the early modern and modern periods. With topics ranging from heresy inquisitions to Soviet children’s literature and film, and from the early modern cardinal to women’s military history, these handbooks offer balanced accounts at an advanced level, along with an overview of the state of scholarship and a synthesis of debate, pointing the way for future research. Designed for students and scholars, the books explain what sources there are, what methodologies and approaches are appropriate in dealing with them, what issues arise and how they have been treated, and what room there is for disagreement. All volumes are in English.
The collection contains 23 titles.
Features & Benefits • Access to 408 essays written by leading experts.
• Contains award-winning titles.
• Sophisticated tools allow for exporting citations, save searches and sharing content.
• Easy navigation through full-text search and metadata search.
• Students and faculty will have the option to order their own $25 paperback copy of each title in the collection through Brill’s MyBook program.
Collection Highlights • A Companion to Death, Burial, and Remembrance in Late Medieval and Early Modern Europe, c. 1300–1700
• A Companion to Viceregal Mexico City, 1519-1821
• Italy in the Era of the Great War
• A Companion to Early Modern Rome, 1492-1692
The title list and free MARC records are available for download here.
Please note that titles have also been included in other Brill E-Book collections.
Please contact our sales team for more information on prices and licensing.