Catalogue of Palaearctic Coleoptera comprises eight book volumes covering the about 100,000 species of Coleoptera known to occur in the Palaearctic Region. The catalogue is a collective work of about one hundred coleopterists from Europe, Japan, America and Australia.
For each species the following information is provided:
• Primary taxonomic information of all available names in the genus and species levels.
• The taxonomic information below subfamily, organized alphabetically.
• The type species of genera and subgenera, incl. synonyms.
• The area covered also includes the Arabian Peninsula, Himalayas and China.
• The distributional data of species and subspecies is given per country.
• Detailed distributional information for strict endemics is given.
• Introduced species are indicated.
Archostemata-Myxophaga-Adephaga (2003) --> REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION published in October 2017
Hydrophiloidea - Staphylinoidea (2 vols) --> REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION published in August 2015
Scarabaeoidea, Scirtoidea, Dascilloidea, Buprestoidea and Byrrhoidea (2006) --> REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION published in June 2016
Elateroidea, Derodontoidea, Bostrichoidea, Lymexyloidea, Cleroidea and Cucujoidea (2007)
Curculionoidea I (2011)
Curculionoidea II (2013)