This is the ultimate guide to international maritime boundaries. Its unique practical features include:
- systematic, expert analysis of all international maritime boundaries, joint development zones and unitization agreements worldwide;
- comprehensive coverage, including the text of every modern maritime boundary treaty concluded from 1942 to 2010;
- analysis of maritime boundaries established by decision of the International Court of Justice and ad hoc tribunals;
- detailed maps depicting individual boundaries in their geographic context;
- detailed regional maps to accompany reports examining the status of maritime boundary delimitation in eleven regions of the world;
- expert essays on specific topics in the development of maritime boundary theory and practice; and
- a country-by-country index for – enhanced access to the contents of this six-volume series.
International Maritime Boundaries is an unmatched comprehensive reference for international state practice concerning maritime boundary delimitation, and is used and referenced widely by practitioners and scholars of international law.