Salamanders of the Old World is a new in-depth reference work covering all the salamander species of Europe, Asia, and North Africa. A marvellous addition for the herp community that comes recommended for researchers, managers, conservationists, students, and salamander enthusiasts.
Salamanders of the Old World
• features information on biology and life history of salamanders
• includes over 150 species of Europe, Asia, and North Africa
• richly illustrated
• focuses on habitat, behaviour, and reproduction
• information on identification, eggs and larvae, and threats and species conservation
• distribution maps for all species
• an extensive reference list.
Published in cooperation between KNNV Publishing and Naturalis Biodiversity Centre (The Netherlands).